Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First let me say I am a huge Archos fan. I was using an Archos 20gb mp3 player before Apple even made an Ipod. Currently have 2 hard drive models. Needed another one so I went for a vision 2. Its operating controls are basically unusable. The scroll bar thing was a horrible idea. Takes you all day to get mid way through your files. The worst thing was its operating system is completely unusable. I do not believe I played a single album without it freezing mid play. The thing just does not work with any kind of reliability. It's a shame, you could buy a much better MP3 player five years ago.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Archos 2 Vision 16GB MP3 WMA Player, Micro-SD Slot, Chocolate Black
The ARCHOS 2 vision brings extreme portability and continues to innovate. The ARCHOS 2 provides a new way to navigate through thousands of songs with a touch slider on the device. The ARCHOS 2 is so light and so thin that it redefines portability.
0 comments:
Post a Comment