Lexerd - Archos 43 Internet Tablet TrueVue Crystal Clear MP3 Screen Protector (Dual Pack Bundle) Review

Lexerd - Archos 43 Internet Tablet TrueVue Crystal Clear MP3 Screen Protector (Dual Pack Bundle)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So I recently bought an Archos 43 and I felt I had to have a screen protector for it no matter what. Reviews for this looked promising and so I purchased this to try it out. I also saw there were two kinds of lexerd screen protectors (crystal clear and anti glare). Again reading reviews and the cost of having two instead of one helped me decide on getting the crystal clear. Hoping that with two that I would have a spare if I mess up or for a future time to use. I also went with the screen protector because of the lack of cheap cases for the A43.
In the package that I received were two individually packaged screen protectors each with a screen protector a wipe and two finger protectors. Word of wisdom here, DO NOT peel the screen protector off of the plastic until you are ready and for sure immediately are going to place it on the device and also make sure you are in a room/place with minimal dust and particles floating around. The finger protectors don't really works if you like to use both hands and all your fingers. For my Archos 43 after I removed the original protective screen I started the process of placing the lexerd protector on the archos screen. Slowly placing one side on the screen then the rest. I looked at my device and there were little lint particles under the protector, dislike. so I lifted part of the protector and tried to remove the lint and more lint got on it and more bubbles occured. At the end of that first try, half the screen wasn't as clear as the other half so i removed it and used the second one. This time I quickly placed it on and left it alone cause I didn't want to ruin the second protector and waste my money. So set up and stickiness of the protector is easy if you are in a clean environment and you know how to do things right the first time. Oh also grab a pair of gloves.
The Protector is on and it is protecting my screen. Something I didn't like was that the screen protector is a little bit smaller than the actual A43 screen, maybe about 1mm so that was kind of annoying when i found that out. I've been using the screen for about two weeks now and I can see that it is very smudgy when being used meaning you can see finger prints all over the place and needs to be wiped every so often if you want a clearer screen. Also the screen is already scratched and parts that I use a lot is rough now. The screen can be easily scratched and the rough patches will occur from over use. Another thing is that the screen leave some glare and shows a reflection during use which I also disliked.
Overall screen protector is doing fine for protecting the screen but the quality of the screen itself is so so.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lexerd - Archos 43 Internet Tablet TrueVue Crystal Clear MP3 Screen Protector (Dual Pack Bundle)

The Lexerd TrueVue™ is created from an ultra-clear film that is exclusive to Lexerd for covering consumer electronics. Transparent and amazingly thin, the TrueVue is designed to precisely match the contours ofevery device, providing unbeatable scratch protection. Lexerd TrueVue utilizes the latest LCD screen protection technology that will keep gadgets looking great.- Keep your device crystal clear with the exclusive professional grade film, only available with Lexerd- Scratch-proof -you can show off your gadget and use it without fear of scratching- The ultra-thinfilm is only 0.2 mm thick and will not add bulk to your device. So you can still slip it into charging docks and handbags- Lexerd's latest technologyIt allows the TrueVue to create precise, custom designs that hug the curves of your electronics- TrueVue is guaranteed to preserve original color tonesPackage contents:Two each of the following items: screen protector,instruction manual, lint free cloth, finger cots (to protect optical surfaces during handling)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lexerd - Archos 43 Internet Tablet TrueVue Crystal Clear MP3 Screen Protector (Dual Pack Bundle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment