Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this item so I could mount my Samsung Galaxy Tab to my car's windshield to utilize the navigation feature of Google Maps. When the item arrived I must admit that I was unimpressed and figured I would be returning the item. Since I was leaving for a two week road trip the next day, I went ahead and gave the mount a try. The suction cup that holds the mount to the windshield is incredibly strong. I was originally worried it would not be able to hold the 7 inch Tab in place. I was wrong! It was strong and held the Tab great. The mount holds the Tab by using springs that squeeze it firmly. I still have a concern that the springs will eventually wear out, however, I have been using the mount continuously for three months now and there is no sign of wear or loosening of the springs. This mount has proven to be surprisingly good!
One of the problems I faced with the mount is finding a position that will work well with the slope of my windshield. The mount is not very long. The short length of the mount, coupled with the size of the Tab, creates a problem in finding the right placement. Another problem is actually getting the Tab in the mount. The springs are so strong, that it is rather difficult to put the Tab in the mount. It is nearly impossible for me to put the Tab in with one hand.
Overall, I think the mount is pretty good. It has worked well for me over the past three months. I do find it a bit overpriced for what you actually get. With the current prices at twenty-two dollars,it really should be about ten dollars cheaper. However, even at twenty-two dollars, it is cheaper than the Samsung Galaxy Tab GPS Navigation Vehicle Car Mount
This mount together with the RND Power Solutions Dual Black USB car charger for Tablets, Smart Phones, MP3 Players and Gaming Devices has worked good!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Car Windshield Suction Mount for Samsung Galaxy Tab and Blackberry Play Book
Our windshield mount for tablets allows easy mounting and positioning of tablets like the Samsung Galaxy Tab and others. Use navigation, maps, hands-free voice or other useful travel apps.Compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Playbook, and other 7" or similar sized tablets.
0 comments:
Post a Comment