FOR ARCHOS 705 704 WiFi 80GB 120GB 160GB Archos 7 CAR Charger Power DC Adapter Review

FOR ARCHOS 705 704 WiFi 80GB 120GB 160GB Archos 7 CAR Charger Power DC Adapter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is probably the 5th car charger I've purchased for my archos in 4 years; I still use the original home charger it came with. I use a 160G at work and have the charger running 30+ hours every week. This charger has lasted several months now and I am content with how long it lasts. If it lasts another 6 months, I'll be impressed. The only possible worry about it is the extreme heat it generates - when I remember I'll unplug it about 5 minutes every half hour. I'd vent the casing myself, but i'm afraid of being too rough and cracking something in the interior.


Click Here to see more reviews about: FOR ARCHOS 705 704 WiFi 80GB 120GB 160GB Archos 7 CAR Charger Power DC Adapter

Save your battery power while Rapidly Charging the battery? Smart IC chip protects battery from being damage? Smart FUSE inside for power surge protection

Buy Now

Click here for more information about FOR ARCHOS 705 704 WiFi 80GB 120GB 160GB Archos 7 CAR Charger Power DC Adapter

0 comments:

Post a Comment