Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I want to be perfectly clear in my review so that others do not make the mistake I did and have to ship back and forth. This case was made for the gen 6 imt models NOT the generation 7 android models. That said, I am really sorry it is not. The quality of the leather is wonderful, about the best I have seen in an MP3 player case (or any electronic case for that matter). It is nice soft, feels like Italian glove leather. I so wanted to keep it, but it did not fit either the 32 gig or 500 (I purchased both so I could decide if I was willing to carry the extra bulk/ weight of the 500).
In any event, this is a lovely case if you have a player which fits. I keep coming back to it to see if they have come out with one for the android models yet. I am still not seeing it :( but liked this case well enough that I keep looking and hoping.
Click Here to see more reviews about: igadgitz Black Leather Case Cover for Archos 5 120gb 250gb Gen 6 Media Tablet
Every case is hand made from the finest soft black leather providing excellent protection for the Archos 5 Media Tablet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment