Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It didn't fully register how small an 8x4-inch keyboard is until I was holding it in the palm of my hand. This thing is tiny! It is too small for everyday use, but that's not why I bought it. I switched to full-size wireless keyboards ages ago, but there are still times when a wired USB keyboard is essential. Sometimes wireless keyboards fail, and some changes (like BIOS tweaks) usually require a wired keyboard. So I bought this tiny guy because it takes up no space in my spare parts box and it's there when I need it. I put it through its paces and so far I am very pleased.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Super Mini USB Keyboard, Black
Its so small it fits in the palm of your hand! This space-saving mini keyboard with its compact key pitch requires less stretching of the fingers. The shorter keystroke uses less effort while keyboarding making it ideal for users who may have restricted arm, hand or finger movement. It is also great for small footprint computers or in tight spaces such as on server racks or at crowded LAN stations.
Click here for more information about Super Mini USB Keyboard, Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment