Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Let me begin with the fact that I'm extremely happy with these.
I must admit I bought this case because it was on sale, however, I'm not regretting the purchase. Since is white, a cool white I must add, a primary concern was that it will get dirty fairly quick and easy. So the first thing I did after opening the package was to spray it with stain/water repellent, the same kind you use for shoes and boots. A day later I sprayed a second coat, and 48 hours later its dry and the white color was not altered at all. I was concerned some fading or discoloring might occur.
The case itself has plenty of space for the tablet I bought it for, an Archos 101, which has a 10.2" screen. It is padded on both sides, giving the tablet adequate protection. I would not suggest throwing the case around with the table/netbook inside, but within reasonable use the case should protect its contents. I would say there is not adequate space for the AC adapter, although it fits. You can see a bulge, due to the charger. Then again, for the $15 (including shipping) I spent is absolutely worth it.
Overall a nice product for everyday use at an affordable price. Would recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Archos 10 Netbook CaseCrown Premium Double Memory Foam Laptop Case and TSA Approved Combination Lock (Nylon White)
The CaseCrown Premium Double Memory Foam Laptop Case provides perfect protection for your valuable laptop. It is made out of premium quality shock absorbing double memory foam and it provides extra protection even though case is very light and thin. Water resistant and zipper scratch-free exterior will provide you a complete protection for your laptop. Perfect for business, school, travel, etc. **Also includes a TSA APPROVED 3-Digit Combination lock to securely lock your laptop even on the plane!
0 comments:
Post a Comment