Skinomi TechSkin - Carbon Fiber Design Shield & Clear Screen Protector for Archos 101 Review

Skinomi TechSkin - Carbon Fiber Design Shield and Clear Screen Protector for Archos 101
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my Archos 101 and was a little skeptical about it since there were mixed reviews, but I love it. The carbon fiber set is a little more than a sticker set. Stickers would allow scratches on the surface and these definitely protect my tablet's surface. However, they do not have any to cover the corners and edges, so you still have to be careful there. I kind of liked the look of the carbon fiber too.
The screen protector is pretty awesome. I applied it and, like they said, there were bubbles in some areas. I made sure not to use it for about 8 hours (even though it says only 4-5). Make sure you do this, because if you turn your archos on before waiting, you won't get the same results. By the next day, most of the bubbles had disappeared like it says and by 4 or 5 days later, all of the rest of the bubbles disappeared. I've had it on for a month now and just yesterday it was accidentally dragged across the arm of my chair, creating a scratch mark that I could feel. But today, that mark is gone and the screen 'healed' itself again. There is one area that I can see a bubble line, but I have to turn off the screen and look at it from an angle in the light. When my archos is on, I don't see any problems, nor does it hurt the capacitive screen touch sensor. In fact, it's still so sensitive that I can just hover my finger close to it without touching and I can still press buttons. Also, it helps cut down on the glare a bit. I you do mess up the application of the screen, well, you have a lifetime supply, so just get another.
This is important: this is not an easy screen protector to put on, so watch a youtube tutorial before you do it. My suggestion is to look up and watch this, 'Part 2 - Skinomi Techskin Installation on a Samsung Captivate'. It definitely helped me a lot before I applied my own, even though it's on something other than the archos 101.
The only cons are that the carbon fiber doesn't cover the corners or edges and also the screen protector is the tiniest bit too small. Try to maneuver your screen protector in the middle as much as possible or you will have a tiny bit of room on the edges that aren't covered. That is why I took off one star in my review.
I like mine and am very glad I went with this one. Hope this helps anyone interested in this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skinomi TechSkin - Carbon Fiber Design Shield & Clear Screen Protector for Archos 101


About the Carbon Fiber SeriesThe Skinomi Carbon Fiber Series Protector Film is a break-though in mobile protection technology. By utilizing state-of-the-art materials, the film offers effective damage protection without adding additional weight or bulk to your device. Essentially, you get the protection of a durable case without the excess weight. Every Skinomi product is carefully engineered and custom-fit to offer precise fitment for maximum protection and style. At just .1 millimeters thick, the Carbon Fiber skin is virtually weightless, yet incredibly strong and nearly impenetrable. The elegant film looks and feels like real, grade-A carbon fiber. It is not just a print, but texturally identical to threaded carbon fiber for that high-end look and feel.
InstallationInstalling the Skinomi Carbon Fiber Film is easy and does not require liquid. The adhesive-side of the skin is specially engineered with a grid-like pattern that allows air bubbles to escape. This grid helps the skin adhere completely to the device by extracting gaps and pockets of air, which in turn prevents peeling.
The SkinomiCarbon Fiber Series Protector Film is high-quality protective film andnot a case.

Key FeaturesEasy installation - Carbon Fiber Film does not require liquid or solutionDurability - Grade-A materials and unique adhesive properties create a longer lasting protective solutionDesign - Precision manufacturing preserves your device's original design and does not affect its functionsAdded Bonus - Kit includes the Original TechSkin Screen Protector which is visually invisible and does not yellow or fadeMade in the USA
Skinomi Kit Includes:Skinomi Carbon Fiber Series Film ProtectorSkinomi TechSkin Screen ProtectorInstallation Solution for Screen ProtectorInstallation CardLifetime Warranty

Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about Skinomi TechSkin - Carbon Fiber Design Shield & Clear Screen Protector for Archos 101

0 comments:

Post a Comment