Tuff-Luv Topcoat Anti-Glare Enhanced Screen protection for (Archos 5 internet tablet) Review

Tuff-Luv Topcoat Anti-Glare Enhanced Screen protection for (Archos 5 internet tablet)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I both like and dislike this particular screen protector.
As with the silicone cover I also bought from Tuff-Luv, the fit is perfect (I have the 500gb HD model) The quality of the film itself is very nice. The product comes with everything needed to apply with ease (cleaning cloth and plastic applicator card are a nice touch). I took my time and it went on perfectly without any hiccups. Also, when new, this screen protector seemed impossible to scratch.
I'm not a fan of the overall feel and look it gives the screen though. Its gritty and rough in both texture and appearance. Your fingers will still slide across the screen, but you definitely have to get used to the feel. The Archos doesn't have the nice capacitive, smooth, glass-like screen newer devices have... Its screen needs more pressure, and with the rough feel of this protector, it feels like you have to use more pressure than necessary to get the same result.
With the unit off, you could look into the [bare] Archos screen and see a mirror-like reflection. With this protector, its like looking into a steamy mirror. Which does cut out a lot, if not all the glare, but it seems you loose the brilliance of the Archos' screen in doing so. I don't think the screen POPS like it used to, and lost some of its sharpness.
With age and use, the protector is prone to scratches. I'm getting more and more light scratches that won't "buff out" with a cleaning cloth.
All in all, I'm happy with it...but I think I'll try a different, hopefully smoother, brand in the future. I can't really complain considering the great price Tuff-Luv asks for this though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tuff-Luv Topcoat Anti-Glare Enhanced Screen protection for (Archos 5 internet tablet)

Professionally and clinically packed, manufactured from a new ultra high-clarity plastic technology to protect the screen. Protects the screen without impairing the screen brightness and clarity. Each set contains a screen cleaning cloth and an application card. Simple as 1-2-3suitable for all Archos 5 internet tablet models 8GB - 32GB flash & 120 - 500GB models

Buy NowGet 69% OFF

Click here for more information about Tuff-Luv Topcoat Anti-Glare Enhanced Screen protection for (Archos 5 internet tablet)

0 comments:

Post a Comment