Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Not only are these expensive they are near impossible to get on the Archos 3 Vision without taking away from the clarity of the screen. I purchased 2 of these along with 2 Archos 3 Vision's for my younger kids. After the first application failed I attempted the 2nd for the youngest, once again a no go. Believe me, I have put on screen protectors before, none have been so hard to put on and yet so terrible looking once on!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tuff-Luv Topcoat Enhanced Screen protection for (Archos 3 / 3cam )
Professionally and clinically packed, manufactured from a new ultra high-clarity plastic technology to protect the screen. Protects the screen without impairing the screen brightness and clarity. Each set contains a screen cleaning cloth and an application card. Simple as 1-2-3Suitable for all Cooler models
0 comments:
Post a Comment