Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Fit and finish is decent, leather quality is adequate if unremarkable.
The one quirk I've noticed is that if I turn the machine off, and snap the cover over the display, as soon as I open the case, the Archos turns on. The spine of the case cover apparently is tight enough against the power switch that the switch is depressed when the case is snapped shut. When you open the case, then it releases the switch and the Archos comes on!
I'm a little concerned about storing the Archos 5 with the switch effectively depressed the whole time the case is shut.
Click Here to see more reviews about: igadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover for Archos 5 Android Internet Tablet 160gb & 500gb with Viewing Stand (2009-2010 Model)
Every case is hand made from the finest soft black leather providing excellent protection for the Archos 5 Android Hard drive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment