Lenmar Replacement Battery for Archos AV420, AV440, PMA400, PMA430 Review

Lenmar Replacement Battery for Archos AV420, AV440, PMA400, PMA430
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This battery reminds me of why I continue to LOVE the days when Companies Allowed consumers to Change their own batteries...I've had my Archos 420 for 5 to 6 years now..The original Batt is losing it's charge rate now and this REPLACABLE batt is a LIFESAVER...If the batt had been Built Into my 420 like everything is now,,,a 300 dollar product would have been trashed just because of an internal battery...WHY do cosumers keep falling for built in battery devices or disposable high ends...lol...oh well...Although Archos has now become a high end disposable,,,I'll keep my old Archos 420 for as long as I can keep replacing the battery,,not the whole product...
GREAT BATTERY!!!!!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar Replacement Battery for Archos AV420, AV440, PMA400, PMA430

Lenmar Battery for ARCHOS AV420, AV440, PMA400

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lenmar Replacement Battery for Archos AV420, AV440, PMA400, PMA430

0 comments:

Post a Comment