Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product works, it still takes over 4 hours to charge the Archos 605. It is way over priced, for just a couple more dollars you can buy the Archos Mini Dock([...]) which gives you a charger, USB input for file transfer and a video out port. I bought this Quick Charger before I seen how inexpensive the Mini Dock was, I now bought the Mini Dock and wish I would have saved my money and not bought this Quick Charger. Like I said it does do the job but it is just way too expensive. Take a look at the Mini Dock.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rapid Wall Home AC Charger for the Archos 605 WiFi - uses Gomadic TipExchange Technology
With its small lightweight design and sleek appearance the Gomadic Rapid Wall AC Travel Chargers remains highly portable and fits easily in your briefcase to save you both space and time. Custom designed with integrated circuitry to prevent overcharging that might damage your device. The Rapid Charger also utilizes Gomadic TipExchange Technology that allows you to upgrade for hundreds of mobile devices.In addition our chargers are backed by a lifetime warranty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment