SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Warranty Plus Accident Protection (MP3 Players $125-150) Review

SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Warranty Plus Accident Protection (MP3 Players $125-150)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have to admit I was skeptical when I bought this warranty a WHILE back.I thought I was throwing away 20 bucks. Now, as it turns out, I have had to use it and I am MOST pleased with the handling and payout on the claim. The whole overall process was pretty simple and they kept me informed of each step. I had almost enough (I had to throw in 4 bucks) to replace my daughter's iPod Nano with an iPod Touch. Not only replacement but an upgrade to a new model with very little to almost no hassle! I am going to put another SquareTrade warranty on her new iPod Touch. This outfit is for real and they care about their customers. I am buying all my warranties on my electronics from SquareTrade from now on and telling all my friends too! Thanks SquareTrade!
Chris Bodiford

Click Here to see more reviews about: SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Warranty Plus Accident Protection (MP3 Players $125-150)

Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) guards you against life's little mishaps, whether you drop your cell phone on the street or splash coffee on your laptop.? ADH must also be purchased within 30 days of when you bought your item. ADH coverage begins on the 31st day after the item's purchase - issues in the first 30 days are not covered. Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation.? You will not be mailed a paper contract.? If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Warranty Plus Accident Protection (MP3 Players $125-150)

0 comments:

Post a Comment