Proporta Advanced Screen Protector - Anti-Glare (ARCHOS 7 Series) Review

Proporta Advanced Screen Protector - Anti-Glare (ARCHOS 7 Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this for my Archos Home Tablet 7. It is by far the largest screen protector I have installed to date.
The plastic is somewhat thick, but does not appear to impair the resistive screen touch interface. It is not glossy, which is a plus. Actually, I think that the plastic is just about right in terms of non glare properties.
The size is a bit off. It is just about right in width (maybe 1/8 inch short, but acceptable), but in height it is about 1/3 inch too high. I had to take a pair of scissors to it in order to make it fit. I'm not too good with scissors in this sort of instance, but it works OK. I would recommend that you measure the screen and mark the protector with a marker before cutting for a better look.
Once the size is corrected, installation is simple, and I was able to smooth out the inevitable bubbles easily. The cover comes with instructions, a small cleaning cloth, and a piece of cardboard to smooth bubbles.
This would have rated 5 stars except for the size issue.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Proporta Advanced Screen Protector - Anti-Glare (ARCHOS 7 Series)

Proporta really are a cut above when it comes to producing screen protectors. Well, we have come across a few in our time. These ARCHOS 7 screen protectors are simply the best - and you can wash them.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Proporta Advanced Screen Protector - Anti-Glare (ARCHOS 7 Series)

0 comments:

Post a Comment