Proporta Advanced Screen Protector (ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet (Flash) Series) Review

Proporta Advanced Screen Protector (ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet (Flash) Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So there it is... a little piece of plastic with adhesive tabs that you peel off... well, in theory they peel off. In my case, they mostly peel off and leave adhesive and bits of paper adhesing to the plastic. Essentially ruined, 'cause in trying to remove the paper that remained I ended up creasing the plastic. When I finally managed to remove the plastic backing I was then faced with the quandry of how to place the protector on the screen... perhaps one of the tabs was meant to remain to provide a place to hold it? No way to tell... the instuctions don't provide much of a clue. And at this point the edges are now covered with fingerprints and I place it in the trash. The only operation I've managed to perform successfully. So; if you've done this before you'll probably have no problem. If this is your first attempt you should buy three (at least) so you can practice. From my perspective I think I'll just clean my Archos screen with a lens wipe once a week.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Proporta Advanced Screen Protector (ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet (Flash) Series)

Proporta really are a cut above when it comes to producing screen protectors. Well, we have come across a few in our time. These ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet (Flash) screen protectors are simply the best - and you can wash them.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Proporta Advanced Screen Protector (ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet (Flash) Series)

0 comments:

Post a Comment