AMP 64GB SaberTooth Z4 1.8-inch IDE / PATA ZIF SSD Drive Review

AMP 64GB SaberTooth Z4 1.8-inch IDE / PATA ZIF SSD Drive
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this SSD, two separate times at that, and both times it failed to work in my MBA. Luckily Amazon is great with returns and both times it was quick and painless to do. If you have a MBA I would say look at the Runcore hard drives, I believe they are 100% compatible.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AMP 64GB SaberTooth Z4 1.8-inch IDE / PATA ZIF SSD Drive

The SaberTooth Z4 is a cost effective consumer grade SSD made with highly reliable MLC flash. This drive delivers sequential read and write speeds of up to 80MB/sec and 38MB/sec respectively. Its industry standard form factor and interface make this drive 100% compatible with 1.8" ZIF hard drives used in many laptops.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about AMP 64GB SaberTooth Z4 1.8-inch IDE / PATA ZIF SSD Drive

0 comments:

Post a Comment