Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The case is very slim. I had wanted a sleeve but could not find one with a way to carry it conveniently. I decided to find a slim case that I could use when I travel as well so it needed to hold the charging cable and plug. This one fits the bill almost to a t. It does not have a convenient handle. I solved this issue by attaching an old cell phone wrist strap. I think the case is great but it could use two additions; a handle and a shoulder strap (detachable) would be a great addition.
Click Here to see more reviews about: CaseCrown Easy Travel Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader Case
When traveling with your Amazon Kindle, be sure to store and carry it in this CaseCrown Easy Travel Kindle Case. There are interior sleeves that hold your Kindle in place during travel and use. The back sleeve is specially designed so you can slide this case onto the pullout luggage handles for easy transport. With the front pocket, you can store accessories. Travel with this case for the best carrying solution!
Click here for more information about CaseCrown Easy Travel Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader Case
0 comments:
Post a Comment