Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was a little skeptical ordering from a company located in the UK and was blown away that it took 7 days to make the journey to Tennessee. Well packaged. A precision fit to my Archos lends a confident feel about this case. The stiching is incredibly detailed, accurate and truly gives the feel of the unit itself. If they sell something else I need or want, I'll have no reservations checking Proporta first. Very Impressed! Thank You.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Proporta Aluminium Lined Leather Case (ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet (Flash)) 8GB and 32 GB
Crafted from the finest quality leather, the precious screen of your ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet (Flash) remains protected by a tough aluminium plate lining, whilst you maintain full use of your device thanks to some cunningly positioned cut outs, allowing access to all ports and controls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment