Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like this case's size and image. However it is really needs to be improved. All the holes cannot match the button. The mic and camara has no holes at all. I want to return this case but I am afraid of the procedure of returning. So I spent hours to enlarge and cut the holes by myself. The case is good for use now but it looks so urgly after the manuly cut. Hopefully the design can be improved soon. It is not a difficult thing for the manufacture but it is very hard for the consumer to cut and shape the holes to match the camera's function parts.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Archos 404 Stand Case Red (500910)
MP3, RED STAND CASE FOR ARCHOS 504
Click here for more information about Archos 404 Stand Case Red (500910)
0 comments:
Post a Comment