Archos Media Player Battery (500878) Review

Archos Media Player Battery (500878)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the Archos players for many reasons, and the removable battery is certainly one of them. Unlike iPod, Zune, etc., the Archos has a truly removable battery that can be quickly and easily replaced with a charged one. Not only does this extend the life of the product -- it doesn't need to be shipped to Archos, Inc. once the battery has died -- but also extends your viewing time as much as you want! Transcontinental flight? No problem! Just buy a couple of extra batteries to swap out on the plane. Removal takes literally 2 seconds!
Ok, so now that you know the value of the interchangeable batteries, let's go over the actually battery itself. I believe that Archos claims a 5 hour charge for these products, and while that's a bit generous, I regularly get at least 4 hours of continuous video playback. And let's face it -- we bought the Archos 504 to watch video, not listen to MP3's.
The replaceable battery is identical, obviously, to the one that came with the player. I love the brushed metal bezel on the player, and I like the embossed "ARCHOS" lettering on the back of the battery. The battery comes with a stretchy "sock" of a carrying case, and it's a bit annoying to fool with at first, but at least it keeps the contacts of your battery free from the environment.
There's not much to say about a battery: as long as it does its job, it's great. What makes this a no-brainer purchase, in my opinion, is its low, low pricetag. At $30, I'll probably buy a few more!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Archos Media Player Battery (500878)

SO) ARCHOS 504 BATTERY PACK

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Archos Media Player Battery (500878)

0 comments:

Post a Comment