Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Archos 605 Review

Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Archos 605
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
very best screen protector I've ever used! Application was a bit different from others, owing to liquid that comes with protector and is applied to it prior to installing. I was a bit concerned after I put the protector on, because it looked like I may have had a bubble or scratch in one small area and I couldn't get rid of it. Peeled the protector back, applied a small shot of the liquid, reapplied it...and the mark was still there. But when it was dry the next day, the "blemish" was gone. Appears to be sturdy. Very easy to clean, although it really doesn't show fingerprints. I'm very pleased!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Archos 605

This kit includes: Skinomi film for your device, installation squeegee, application solution, detailed instructions, and Lifetime Replacements program.Skinomi TechSkin goes beyond traditional screen protectors, skins, covers, and cases. This protector is made from clear thermoplastic urethane film - the same film used to protect military aircrafts and NASA space shuttles. It has the ability to resist high levels of abrasion, making it the ultimate protector for gadgets and devices. The film ""scratch-proofs"" your device without adding bulk like traditional cases. Skinomi TechSkin is designed to provide lifetime protection for your device. If the film ever wears or scratches, Skinomi will replace it under the Lifetime Replacements Program, for as long as you need it for your device. If you ever need to remove the TechSkin, it peels off easily leaving no residues unlike other screen protectors or skins.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Archos 605

0 comments:

Post a Comment