Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Unfortunately you can't find a case that fits the Archos 5 in any brick and mortar store near me in Nebraska. Most salesmen are Archos-what? While I could have bought this exact case minus the design in the USA, I wanted to have something that stood out a bit more and bought this from the UK. I received an email from the company when it shipped to tell me to contact them if I didn't get it at a specific date and also provided an estimated delivery date. Fortunately I received it one week before the estimated delivery date, so I didn't need to contact them.
As for the design of the case, it is great. It has access to all the ports, though I can't leave the case on when I use the DVR station I bought, but this is not a design flaw in the case since I don't need the case on when it is sitting in the DVR station. The only thing I noticed is that ocassionally I find my Archos on when carrying it in my pocket and I am not sure if the case, stylus, or just the tight pocket is pressing the on button down long enough to turn on the device. This is a flaw in the Archos since they should have a lock for the device that allows for the buttons to be pressed and not activate the device.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tuff-Luv Archos 5 Internet Tablet 120-160GB Guardian - Black
Through the bogs and mountainous regions of time immemorial stridesan ancient power. Earth, sea and air are home to these protectors ofold, these sentinels of the minds deepest terrors and ultimatefantasies. Possess the power, and don the crest of the dragon.Protect your player with this original dragon seal made exclusivelyfor the Apocalypse line of Tuff-Luv cases.The Tuff Luv Leather Case is beautifully hand crafted to meet the exact specifications of your device. Like all our other leather cases for your device, you can see Tuff-Luv do not disappoint! Practical and stylish. A long tradition in making classic cases for all devices. Trust us to look after your Archos. Soft yet strong and hard wearing soft leather.Included you will find our new patented removable Wrap-M cable manager - just wind your cables up and keep them tidy! If you feel this is not for you, then just unscrew the gizmo, and tuck it away for a rainy day.Please take care to read the wrap-M operation instructions before use. We do not accept responsibility for damage to cables through incorrect use of the accessory. Our instructions and video can be also found on the wrap-m website.(Check outour demo & instructions)
Click here for more information about Tuff-Luv Archos 5 Internet Tablet 120-160GB Guardian - Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment