Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like the company I bought the screen protector from. Their customer service & ability to help with purchase problems is fabulous. That is really nice in a time where it seems more & more that customer service is a phrase. Many companies no longer bother to do anything to make the buyer happy if a problem arises with the merchandise.
Additionally, I really want to give a shout out to B. Griffin, his review & advice given for application of the screen protectors. His is on the Archos 70 single screen protector, and it is great. I followed it & it made the application so much more precise & accurate.
If you have any doubts or are unsure of how to apply, I recommend reading his review & using his advice.
The screen cover is great. It does not seem to have any effect on the ability to use the touchscreen at all. It does a really great job, & it is a small price to pay fit protection of your screen. You have already spent over $250 to buy the 8GB unit (I spent more, but I am mentioning the MSRP for the smallest unit alone!). You should want to protect the screen from scratches, and this is a small investment in the protection of your purchase!
My only complaint is that the screen protectors seem a touch small, like there is a bit too much room in the corners of the screen protector to the unit. I felt it was a bit too short in that area, & it seems easy for dust to accumulate around the entire screen. But you also have to have a bit of extra room to apply the screen saver so maybe that is just me where it feels a bit too small all the way around. But other than a bit of confusion about the size of the screen saver, I am pleased with the transaction all the way from purchase to product, shipping to delivery, item performance & protection. It's less than $21.00 for months of protection for your Archos!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lexerd - Archos 70 Internet Tablet TrueVue Crystal Clear MP3 Screen Protector (Dual Pack Bundle)
The Lexerd TrueVue™ is created from an ultra-clear film that is exclusive to Lexerd for covering consumer electronics. Transparent and amazingly thin, the TrueVue is designed to precisely match the contours ofevery device, providing unbeatable scratch protection. Lexerd TrueVue utilizes the latest LCD screen protection technology that will keep gadgets looking great.- Keep your device crystal clear with the exclusive professional grade film, only available with Lexerd- Scratch-proof -you can show off your gadget and use it without fear of scratching- The ultra-thinfilm is only 0.2 mm thick and will not add bulk to your device. So you can still slip it into charging docks and handbags- Lexerd's latest technologyIt allows the TrueVue to create precise, custom designs that hug the curves of your electronics- TrueVue is guaranteed to preserve original color tonesPackage contents:Two each of the following items: screen protector,instruction manual, lint free cloth, finger cots (to protect optical surfaces during handling)
0 comments:
Post a Comment