Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a case only, I'd give this a 5 - very nicely built, good leather feel and looks nice.
Two issues, however, caused me to downgrade the rating - 1 minor, 1 significant. The minor issue is the bulk the case seems to add to the player - its not a huge addition, but given the fairly hefty size of the Archos 5 to begin with, the case seems to possibly push the size of the 5 plus case to almost obese.
The major issue is that with the way they've designed the case, its impossible to place the 5 on to the battery dock without removing the case. The maddening thing is that if they had placed the front closure and its corresponding magnets a little different, it would have worked (I tested it by repositioning the 5 so that just the leather was between the 5 & the dock and it worked that way.) So the case has to be removed in order to use the battery dock - a big pain seeing that I wanted the 5 to be protected by the case at all times. [I don't have the DVR dock, but I assume the problem applies with it too.]
In the end, a 5 star case gets downgraded to a 3 star rating because faulty design causes incompatibility between the case and the battery dock.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tuff-Luv Premium leather case - Archos 5 (120GB / 160GB / 250GB)
The Tuff Luv Leather Case is beautifully hand crafted to meet the exact specifications of your device. If you can splash out for this, like all our other leather cases for your device, you can see Tuff-Luv do not dissapoint! Practical and stylish. A long tradition in making classic cases for all devices. Trust us to look after your mp3 player. Soft yet strong and hard wearing soft napa leather.
0 comments:
Post a Comment